Sunday 8 May 2016

SERIAL PETANI KIMIA: My tears of Heidelberg (My biotechnology conventional-modern in papua)

Two times the open aplications calls all the Researcher alumnie from germany. As the Inwent Research assitance year 2003-2004 for the Salmonella thypi strain CT 18 (sanger institute) and the co-researcher fro analysis Bom Bali victim's year 2002 in ITB bandung, I try to get my  right position again.PHD only be a dream if i didnt make it real.

But two times my proposal not including in top 15/200 among 250 germany candidates.
Hopeless and angry of the situations. Why I couldnt  be better?
Young students love to play and send some tricks to gain their success, But i know that germany alumnie would not do that. In the age of 37, 12 years from  last Brounsweigh, I just author of two books to sold out and some Internationals Research and Poster journals. And a few dollars on my pocket because as contract lecturer they always do their responsibility (duty) later.
What else i could showed the world about Tiurma-san? Unless my Thankfullness for what i have now. For the batak's family who still caring and for the japan's alumni who gives courage.
And the  ongoing prayer, that one day i could be one of the germany PHD...







Photometer



1 comment: